Friday 19 February 2016

James Rennie School
04:37

James Rennie School

"Hello everybody how are you, how are you today?" - This is, what every morning at my workplace -the James Rennie School- started with. The James Rennie School is a School for disabled children from age 3 to 19. 
My first day was already very interesting and I was impressed by the possibilities there are, to give those children a normal day, which combines education and a lot of fun. I was in a class of 9 year olds and I really enjoyed the time with the children. They were all very lovely! Everyday they wanted me to teach them some german words and I was integrated in their daily routines. 
Sometimes it was also a little bit hard for me, because of their severe disabilities. For example have I never seen a children with an epileptic seizure before. But the way they handled it, was great, so I've learnd to deal with it.
In those five days, I had the oppurtunity to improve my english and I had such a wonderful time with all those friendly and loving students and teachers! 

-Nele-

0 comments:

Post a Comment