Thursday 15 January 2015

Working at Dalston Pharmacy
15:01

Working at Dalston Pharmacy

Vivien and I (Timo) are working at Dalston Pharmacy. On the first day we got a bit lost because the bus stops were very confusing for us...but we found the shop and they split us to two different ones so I can write about the things from my shop only. I got confident speaking English very fast and the women who work in the shop welcomed me very lovely. 
As soon as I introduced myself they told  me what I can do. It was a bit confusing because there are so many medicaments on the shelfs but I started to understand the system they have there soon( but I still need to ask for some rarely used products ). I like the work I'm doing there but the best things are the chats I can have with the employees every day. Talking and listening to people all day long is just terrific for my own level of English and I'm definitely having fun here. That's why I am looking forward to the next day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment